Who we are
DMCADear 000bill.com visitors! We strongly recommend that you carefully read the disclaimers to prevent legal and other use cases of materials on this resource, including copyright protection. We urge you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, whether they are articles, images, audio files, or software. Please be aware that copyright infringement entails legal liability, including all future security measures.
- Information on the main and secondary web pages of 000bill.com (hereinafter referred to as the web resource) is provided free of charge and in full to participants with topics of particular interest.
- Any information requested is published in its entirety, without any guarantees of accuracy and accuracy, and without any other express or additional guarantees in its original form. Access to web resources, as well as the use of their content is carried out at our sole discretion and responsibility. The portal management team (web resource managers, administrators, main founders, employees, administrators, representatives of the controlling group and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with accurate and up-to-date information, with the possibility of errors.
- The 000bill.com portal is a project, the content of which is fully accessible to all participants. The structure of the site allows anyone with Internet access to duplicate its content, so that the site and its content are provided “as is,” without limitation. Yes, the members of this site, the administration, the owners of the servers on which the site is based, or through another person are in any way connected with this site or indirectly, which may be the basis for filing any complaint.
- Any software that saves 000bill.com users at their own risk. A visitor to 000bill.com downloads Applications from a web resource and agrees that a certain amount may be required to install and fully use the Applications. Users are advised that the files may be stored by other users, whose actions are monitored by the 000bill.com management team.
- The Governance Framework makes no promises or warranties with respect to the Site and its contents in terms of suitability, accuracy, availability, accuracy, completeness, or fitness for the purposes set forth for the Site and Content. In this regard, when viewing the portal, it is not a problem, it will be safe and uninterrupted, either the group of administrators will correct the name errors, or there are no programs and trojans on the site, since it is not indicated that this is heaven. Good and the site does not infringe on the rights of others.
- Certain links on 000bill.com lead to third party resources. These links are intended for easy access to this web project, and their presence does not imply that the portal management team usually promotes or evaluates the content of third party web resources. In addition, the administration of the specified site is not responsible for the content and availability of foreign resources. The text refers to any links, ad units and other data available on the web resource, collected from another portal available at 000bill.com .
- Management does not include basic features such as control of the legality or illegality of posted and transmitted information, including information that visitors transmit themselves, in the form of separate content or by sending links. The group of moderators does not determine the legal status of copyright, the receipt and transmission, as well as the use of the content transferred between the participants.
- Content transferred from one user to another is subject to file exchange for specific users. The administration cannot be held responsible for the content of this information, as well as for any author or group of authors. However, such information may be at the disposal of the administrators of 000bill.com, and any information transferred to this resource automatically becomes the property of the founders of 000bill.com, unless otherwise specified.
- The Portal Management Team takes reasonable steps to ensure the completeness, legality and suitability of the content, but management is not responsible for the knowing or accidental actions of other parties or organizations, such as content on the Internet. Found using a project or resource provided by management and a third party.
- The Internet Project Management Structure in accordance with applicable law is not responsible for any promises, guarantees and assurances that may or may not be given, and the Internet Project Management Group is not responsible for the content. participants and the site itself.
- Advertising is solely responsible for advertising content posted on the portal. The Internet resource also warns that the offered services and products are not guaranteed that they will be obtained or used at the price or on the terms specified in the ad units. The visitor agrees that the provider is not responsible for any possible consequences (including damage) arising from any relationship with the advertiser. These losses include: personal injury, computer malfunction, computer addiction, computing machinery, home network damage, legal problems, etc.
- The Internet project allows users to send comments, questions, suggestions, complaints and other information to other users in order to include this information in the appropriate sections of the portal that other members will see. This web resource is not responsible for the information sent.
- The publisher must confirm ownership of the copyright and the legality of the posted articles or attachments.
- 000bill.com The admin team is not responsible for the content if it is not edited by the moderators.
- The Administrators group reserves the right to comply with and reduce these requirements without notice to members. In addition, the administration team is not responsible for modifying, modifying, editing or deleting any data posted by members on the portal or other related sites.
- The group of administrators reserves the right to block access to web resources for any visitor or group of participants without warning or explanation.
- The administration has the right to change or remove links to text information, executable files, audio content, graphic files and other data posted by participants on web resources without notice or claims. for clarification purposes.
- Organization name, trademark, product, design copyrights, copyrighted materials and certain indirect rights mentioned on the portal used or displayed are the property of the current and current owners. No person other than the copyright holder has the right to administer the rights to use copyright data, unless otherwise indicated on the resource. Users are responsible for plagiarism. Reading, distributing or editing information on this resource may violate the laws of the country in which this project is used.
- The visitor agrees that disputes and disputes will be resolved in accordance with the current regulatory legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The visitor agrees that the standard measures and laws regarding the protection of users' rights to use web resources by participants are not applied due to the unavailability of commercial services.
- Silence and impartiality on the part of the resource management team in the event of a gross or implied violation by any member of the rules does not deprive management of the right to take reasonable measures to protect the interests of this site.
- In case of cancellation of some laws in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, other conditions apply in full.
- By visiting this portal, the member confirms their clear agreement with the "Disclaimer" and the proposed rules, as well as acceptance of all obligations that may be imposed on the user due to legal circumstances. maybe
- The portal administration team has the right to make changes to the rules at any time with immediate effect. Continued use of the portal after editing means that the participant automatically agrees to the new rules.